Thursday, February 16, 2012

Back in the saddle


Over a year has passed since my inaugural blog entry. I didn’t know if I would return but here I am for better or for worse as they say. And here is how my year has been – survived the miscarriage of “Wee Willy” – what an insane time. However, I can happily say that I did conceive again and became a mother for the second (or is it third?) time to wee Annie Catherine. Now on maternity leave and spending my days raising my two little miracles (cheesy I know but once you’re a parent it really does click that that is what life is – truly- miraculous.) And now I’m in search of something. I’m in search of being the best mother that I can be, the best possible version of myself. Isn’t everyone? I suppose they are. But here is my story; day by day or perhaps more realistically week by week. How can I…oh shoot dinner is burning…no, just over cooking. Sorry dear family your tofu has gone from deliciously crisp to wilted and soft. Oops. As I was saying…how can I be a better mother to Ephraim and Annie? I don’t yet know but I sure as heck am going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment